Our Made to Ride Dreamliner really is a dream to sleep on. This 9-inch mattress combines all of the benefits of the latest foam technology with none of the drawbacks. The breathable, plush layers mold to the contours of your body, absorbing shock and relieving pressure points. Cooling technology disperses heat while you sleep. And unlike other memory foam mattresses, the Dream Liner never feels stiff in cold temperatures. It delivers cushioning comfort and bounces back to its original shape, every time. The addition of 4-way stretch microcoils as a mattress layer provides additional comfort and stability.
- a top layer of super plush memory foam with graphene cooling technology, ensuring the best sleep you’ve ever had on the road.
- a middle layer of supportive non-latex foam that absorbs shock and provides added cushioning.
- a layer of patented microcoils that add stability, comfort, and flexibility, especially around the mattress perimeter.
- a base layer of high-density foam that provides unprecedented support and won’t bottom out.
- a non-skid bottom to keep you in place on the road.
- a silky soft stretch knit cover for an exceptional sleep surface. The fabric is also micro perforated for breathability, which complements the cooling memory foam layer below.
- this mattress meets or exceeds Federal Flammability Standards for trucks (FMVSS302).
WHY SHOP WITH ESTEE?
100 Nights' Free Sleep
We want you to love your new mattress. So sleep on it. If for any reason you aren’t satisfied, you can return it within 100 days for a refund.Learn more
Fast, FREE Shipping
Your plush Made to Ride mattress is made by skilled Union workers in our Chicago factory. And it ships fast and FREE to your door in the continental United States.
Stress-free Customer Experience
Order a Made to Ride mattress, and it will ship to your door, compressed and rolled up in a box that’s half its size. Just unpack, unroll, and you’re ready to enjoy a great night’s sleep. It’s that easy!