The Long Haul features state-of-the-art cushioning materials for unbeatable support and comfort on the road. The breathable, plush foam layers mold to the contours of your body, absorbing shock and relieving pressure points. Cooling technology disperses heat while you sleep. And unlike other memory foam mattresses, the Long Haul never feels stiff in cold temperatures. It delivers cushioning comfort and bounces back to its original shape, every time.
- a top layer of the latest plush memory foam that features built-in cooling technology and never gets stiff in cold temperatures.
- a middle layer of elastic, latex-free foam that is the ideal transition layer because it cushions and supports at the same time.
- a bottom layer of dense base foam to ensure a supportive foundation.
- a non-skid bottom to keep you in place on the road.
- a silky soft stretch knit cover for an exceptional sleep surface. The fabric is also micro perforated for breathability, which complements the cooling memory foam layer below.
- this mattress meets or exceeds Federal Flammability Standards for trucks (FMVSS302).
Available in ten sizes for a custom fit in your truck cab.
|32 x 78 x 7″||32 x 80 x 7″||34 x 80 x 7″|
|36 x 75 x 7″||36 x 79 x 7″||36 x 85 x 7″|
|38 x 80 x 7″||42 x 78 x 7″||42 x 80 x 7″|
|42 x 85 x 7″|
WHY SHOP WITH ESTEE?
100 Nights' Free Sleep
We want you to love your new mattress. So sleep on it. If for any reason you aren’t satisfied, you can return it within 100 days for a refund.Learn more
Fast, FREE Shipping
Your plush Made to Ride mattress is made by skilled Union workers in our Chicago factory. And it ships fast and FREE to your door in the continental United States.
Stress-free Customer Experience
Order a Made to Ride mattress, and it will ship to your door, compressed and rolled up in a box that’s half its size. Just unpack, unroll, and you’re ready to enjoy a great night’s sleep. It’s that easy!