All Estee Bedding mattresses are covered by a 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY against defects in materials or workmanship. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser. For warranty service, customer is responsible for returning the item or items in a sealed corrugated carton sufficient to guard against damage. We will ship the customer a new mattress, provided that the mattress meets our warranty requirements listed on this page. Shipping cost will be the responsibility of the customer.
Please note that it is normal for body impressions to appear on a mattress with regular use. Such impressions are not structural defects covered by this warranty. They are simply an indication that the upholstery layers are settling and compacting as you first use your new mattress.
The warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage in shipping or installation
- Normal wear and tear (may include, but is not limited to, discoloration of cover or components, foam compression or cover quilt compression)
- Damage from stains or soiling
- Damage from tampering or opening the product
- Damage from misuse and/or abuse
- Damage from laundering, dry-cleaning, or chemical solutions
The warranty is void if:
- Item has been damaged due to tampering or opening
- Item has been damaged due to misuse or abuse
- Item has been sold or transferred to a secondary user (warranty valid to original purchaser only)
It is Estee Bedding’s sole discretion to refuse a warranty claim based upon the condition of the item when returned to our warehouse.
Warranty is valid only within the United States, and is non-transferrable.